Pages



Sunday 22 January 2017

Classic Bronze Eyes






Hey loves,
After a very tiring long week at work i'm finally back with another post. I've been constantly reading other posts to make me relax and bring me back to a feeling of zen when I've been home from work.

I've been wanting this NARS eyeshadow duo ever since I've watched Zoella's Autumn Make Up video which she posted about 2 years ago. Since then I've seen so many posts classing it the perfect autumnal eyeshadow, perfect for winter to pair with a berry lip. I don't often like sticking to seasonal trends and only wearing dark lips in the winter time, I like to wear it all year round. 

I have a few NARS products but i've always been very nervous trying them incase they're not as great as some people make them out to be (they're pretty pricey). I recently bought the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (which is an absolute mouthful) after wanting to try out NARS Sheer Glow for sooo long! I'll be writing my thoughts on that in a post soon.  I love love love the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils, the shade "bahama" is still my favourite to this day. 


But not long after reading The Makeup Directory's post on "Picking The Perfect Bronzed Eye" I knew I really needed to add it to my collection.



When I recently travelled to London, I stopped off in Liberty to pick up the NARS eyeshadow duo in "Isolde" but much like the website it was out of stock - I was totally gutted but totally not surprised. I then had another look on the website and it was still not in stock. I then did a little google search and found most places I could pick it up from hadn't got it there either. That was until I stumbled across Look Fantastic which had it in stock, I quickly typed in my bank details and bam it was ordered. I was so impressed that I'd ordered it on the Friday and it was already delivered the following Monday without any extra fee's. Although now I cannot find it on Look Fantastic either which I think means its out of stock! cries.

Isolde is the perfect combination of a good orange yet bronze eyeshadow. With its perfect pigmentation and with it being super easy to blend, this makes for a simple task of completing a bronze smokey eye. A lot of people dislike bronze/neutral eye looks as they run into the risk of it looking like you've been punched in the eye. You could have this looking quite natural or you could go the whole hog and smoke it out until your hearts content.



I'm so glad I purchased this duo, with the classic sleek NARS packaging it really stands out in your make up collection.

Have you tried any of the NARS eyeshadow duos?

Lauren x







No comments :

Post a Comment