Pages



Thursday 16 February 2017

A trip to Brighton

So recently we took a trip to Brighton which was booked a long long time ago back in September last year for my boyfriends birthday. 

I took my big Canon camera with me to take some good pictures but It was too bulky and hot to carry around with me so here are some snaps that I took on my phone.

It was so sunny in Brighton we had such good weather for what should have been a really gloomy dull few days in February. 

Anyway I hope you enjoy some of these pictures I took which basically summed up our whole trip which involved food and spending lots of time on the beach.

Typically it sounds like we travelled all the way down to Brighton to spend our valentines there, we didn't it just happened to fall on those couple of days. We don't typically celebrate valentines day like most couples, ours ended in ordering Domino's to our hotel room and watching telly (the best way to spend it.) 

















No comments :

Post a Comment